Share our message
1. Click on 'new draft' to edit this page.
2. Please upload a good quality main image (following the size indications) that reflects this topic.
3. Use this page to remind people of your social media platforms and how they can use social media and their own websites to promote Oxfam's message. You can also use the page to encourage people to take action offline, if there is a way to do this in your country. Write as much as you want on this page, and remember you can also highlight the any open petitions here. Click here to access text editor guidelines in COMPAS.
4. Add summary image and text (no more than 20 words, a short and catchy sentence with no text in bold). This will be used as a teaser text whenever this page is promoted as a related item.
5. You can use the 'Related items' functionality on this page to feature campaigns and actions with a thumbnail and short summary intro. Just enter the titles in each related item field.
6. Click to 'Save' after choosing the the publihing option.